Monday, July 7, 2014

Movie Date

Monday, July 7, 2014
Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan has entered the second week. Don"t miss any moment to get closer to Allah yaaa. We are learn and learn more to be better, Inshaa Allah aamiin.

And you know, what my friends and I did on my second day of fasting and they first day  fasting? We go to the cinema for watching Transformers: Age Of Extinction. Hihi. My friends said: "mumpung hemat". 'bcs when you finish watching us go home without eat or hangout. Hihi really true!

Oooh, I see you again Optimus Prime. Di film ini banyak mobil mewah such as Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse. Dan perangnya pun lebih hebat dan dahsyat dari episode sebelumnya. Enjoy watching, all Transformers maniaaa❤






And this is my outfit! Am wearing the adorable batik pants. Taken from traditional fabrics that given by my college-mate Vita: Batik Bontang! Simple design by me. Senengnya sekarang punya penjait langganan deket rumah hasilnya lumayan dan harga bersahabat hihi. I'm proud to wear local fabrics


I've uploaded this photo on instagram

Cardigan : Dian Pelangi
Pouch : Burberry
Rumi Cream Lace : UP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by saturday love sunday