Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Vintage-ing Maroon

Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Assalamu'alaikum.

Udah lama mau ngepost OOTD ini, tapi lupa aja jadi baru sempet sekarang hihi. Last January I bought the lovely boots from Lasenora Boutique (on instagram). I've already wait for my boots, it is about 1 month. Impor dari HK soalnya, most wanted boots in HK gitu deh. Ini recommended banget, ringan dan nyaman dipake.



First time I wear this, for hanging out with my girls.And  look at my soft touch make up, I use: 
1. Wardah BB Cream, Light.
2. Wardah Eexclusive Compact Powder,
3. Poppy Dharsono Eyebrow Pencil, Brown.
4. Maybeline Liquid Liner, Black.
5. Make Over Blush On, Cruise Coral.
6. Make Over Lipstick, (lupa serinya).

Plus Maroon cashmere shawl for my simply look.



This is my outfit! I wear the vintage sweater, and skinny jeans. Don't forget to add a balloon skirt (pinjem temen) biar lebih unyu aja gitu hehe. Well, I love my simply look.

Have a good day!




Cashmere Shawl : Safiya Hijab
Sweater : Nevada
Jeans : Zara
Skirt : Unbranded

4 comments:

Design by saturday love sunday